FilterPure has developed a program based upon strategies of
affordable water filtration, sustainable
enterprise, and local education. The program
is sustainable and can be replicated in
developing nations. FilterPure’s strategy
1. Manufacture and distribute a
ceramic water filter that is 99.9%
microbiologically effective, yet affordable.
2. Implement local and sustainable enterprises to manufacture and
distribute the filters, providing jobs and
transferring knowledge to the local project
3. Partner with Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and private
distributors for an effective and widespread
water filter distribution, training, and
monitoring program that reaches as much of
the populations of each developing nation,
4. Provide comprehensive training to the distributors and end users
on the use and maintenance of the filter.
5. Monitor the acceptance and impact of ceramic water filter on the
population for quality control and potential
6. Provide education programs on basic hygiene, sanitation, and
disease prevention to area residents.
7. Expand the FilterPure ceramic water filter solution to all
nations who have a need for clean, safe and
affordable drinking water.